To maintain the beauty of our leather products, we recommend you to follow our product care instructions:
- Clean only with a soft, dry cloth
- Leather products can be compromised with the use of water or any commercial cleaners
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use solvent or soap
- If texile lining(for example inner of wallets) gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-colored cloth. Never use soap or solvent
- Textiles are susceptible to the appearance of pulls caused by sharp objects such as fingernails, jewelry, etc., and should be avoided. When not in use, store in a cool, dry place away from dust and humidity.
- Beware not to scratch or rub your leather product against abrasive surfaces.
- If your item should become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth. Air dry and never use direct heat sources.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc)
- Avoid touching or dirtying your product with elements such as perfumes, oils, creams, make up or sanitizers why they can compromise its natural beauty and performance capabilities. For surface stains, we recommend cleaning with a soft cloth
- Any home remedies or machine washing severely damage your product
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact BRUCLE Customer care